THOUGHT BY YOU, BUILT BY US!
"We allow you to become more effective by providing high quality products that are tailored to your specific needs while providing unequalled service before, during and after the sale."
The towing equipment produced by Les Équipements REKA are vanguard of high quality. We care about our customers and they sense it well: 97% of our customers are so satisfied with us, our services and our products that they entrust us the responsibility to provide them with their next equipment. We maintain productive and long-term relationships with our customers.
From the outset, the development of different models is done in close collaboration with our customers. Therefore, REKA products perfectly meet YOUR needs.
Our extensive experience and expertise allows us, in close collaboration with the pros in the field (YOU), to adapt and customize equipment to fit your specific needs. The result is a high-efficiency equipment, well thought out, well built, ergonomic, ultra resistant and safe. They are designed and built to excel in our harsh climate.
We allow you to maximize your operations and make your work faster and safer, bringing you a pleasant work experience. This is the best of both worlds: your equipment is THOUGHT BY YOU, BUILT BY US !
In addition, the REKA service is incomparable and that is much to your advantage! Our superior service is an integral component of our value-added products. Talk to local people ... They will confirm it! At REKA, there are no problems: there are only solutions. We keep an impressive inventory of parts and our experienced technicians will get you back on the road faster than anyone.
• 1993 EQUIPMENT REKA INC. is founded with the philosophy of always follow the needs of our clients and making premium equipment.
• 1993 Launch of the 250 Series tow truck.
• 1994 Launch of the 500 Series tow truck.
• 1995 Launch of the 10 000 lb car carrier (introducing the revolutionary joystick control type).
• 1996 Launch of the 750 Series tow truck.
• 1997 Launch of the 20 000 lb car carrier.
• 2001 Launch of the 225 Series tow truck, light duty tow truck.
• 2004 Launch of the 250SS Series tow truck (Stainless Streel body: simply WOW!).
• 2006 Launch of the most versatile medium duty tow truck on the market: the 950HD. It allows you to tow from the smallest car to the municipal bus and more!
• 2007 Launch of BA07 (battery assist): light service truck developed in close collaboration with the CAA (boost, battery change, fuel delivery, tire change etc ....).
• 2009 Launch of BFW (Body Fifth Wheel).
• 2010 Moved into our new plant at 1884 boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel, Quebec, Canada. Always in the objective of better serve our clients.
• 2010 Introducing 2 new departments, DESIGN and PRODUCTION.
•2011 Take charge OF 100% of our production to have a better controll on quality of our products to meet our high standard and philosophy.
• 2011 Launch of the new G3 generation of car carrier and introducing the 40,000 lbs car carrier.
• 2011 Delivery of the MINI SERIES 5 (5,000lbs) a prototyps platform for light duty truck.